Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

VonBastard

Tank

Warmaker wrote:
VonBastard wrote:Freedom must be fought for continuously. If I didn't jump on people the minute I smell censorship, they would quickly get out of control and soon we would need permission to change the color of the paint on our doors. You think I'm kidding but I'm not. I've seen it first hand. Just look to your local home owners association.

Aren't the rich ones the ones with Home Owners Associations? I always had VonB pegged for a rich kid. His parents, or at least his mom, since his dad ran off, would have showered him with attention. THAT'S why he's trollish. He thinks everyone cares about what he thinks. It makes sense now.

Too bad VonB's never contributed to any real cause in his life. His alleged "combating censorship" probably resulted in two very angry-worded letters to the editor in Better Homes & Gardens.

Warmaker needs to go back to psycho class. He is sooo off base.

By the way, I screw with everyone. I called up a senators office one day and asked them if I qualified as a minority as I was a black lesbian trapped in a white mans body. The answer was yes, I would quality if I had a note from a head shrinker. How about it Warmaker, can you write me a note so I can qualify to bid on those juicy set aside contracts?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/07/2009 02:22:06

RockyDog

Berserker

He'll write you a note. I dont think it will get you the desired effect. Then again you might enjoy long white sleeves wrapped around your back chained together and foam pad walled rooms.

VonBastard

Tank

RockyDog wrote:He'll write you a note. I dont think it will get you the desired effect. Then again you might enjoy long white sleeves wrapped around your back chained together and foam pad walled rooms.

Boring and cliché, You can do better than this Dog. Try again.

Galois

Raider

VonBastard wrote:Boring and cliché, You can do better than this Dog. Try again.

Pot and kettle?

RockyDog

Berserker

New game. Fill in the blank.

Being called boring and cliche by VonBastard is like ........

Master

Heavy Trooper

Warmaker wrote:Streen, I've never claimed to dislike or discredit that guy. [...]

Sorry, I could not be arsed to read any further. You come here deliberately stirring up trouble, as you admitted, trying to make some high ground moral point, its the same to me as openly insulting him in an allround flamewar, I fail to see the difference.

You and Rockydog are in no way any better in behavior than Von, just because you use fancier words and use more civilized arguments, your endgame is exactly the same, and then I prefer the Bastard's style, as he at least is honest about his intentions, to us and to himself.

VonBastard wrote: You can do better than this Dog. Try again.

You really think so Von?

Its been a while since I have read anything original from him.

Warmaker

Berserker

Perhaps you're right that I'm looking to stir up trouble with Von. But if he were to go quiet or stop name-calling, I would have nothing else to say. Life would continue on as it did before he showed up, peaceful and loving. If I were to stop, he'd find someone else to give the mantle of WeeBitch and continue on his way, causing conflict.

Does that make us the same?

My endgame is the following two question and if Von answers, I'll be happy and I'll leave Von alone for time eternity:

Von, why do you expect no one to flame you or attack you when you know you're being controversial?

Von, do you understand where I'm coming from when I call you out? Can you see the situation from the Weebitches point-of-view?

If you have an answer without calling me a name, or insulting anyone... Just a pure simple (A) answer / (B) answer, I won't bother you again and I'll let you rant and rave with no comment from me. I promise.

I intermix good intentions with insults and cheap shots and I apologize for that. But you've never answered any question straight on. It's always an insult or sarcasm. Give me a simple response, please, and we can all walk away from this thing. Yes, I've riled you up but deep down, I just want to understand where all the anger is coming from.

Try not to call it "psycho babble," please. That's also insulting.

Darkbee

Berserker

You're fighting a losing battle WM. I gave up a long time ago, you should too.

Warmaker

Berserker

Darkbee wrote:You're fighting a losing battle WM. I gave up a long time ago, you should too.

Yeah. I'm done. Let him think he 'won,' if that'll end this thing.

Warmaker.... out!

boodog314

Raider

Hey, don't stop please, what am I going to read now?

RockyDog

Berserker

Master/Streen will surely come back and tell us all how to deal with Von in an appropriate manner. just wait for it bodog. just wait for it.

Warmaker

Berserker

It's funny. I VT and Streen were buddies. I feel like lines are being drawn in the sand here.

VonBastard

Tank

Historical Review. bobbob logs into 4 of my games and then drops them. I post about it and the WeeBitches flame me. I start a post about problems with the HQ and WeeBitches flame me. So as far as I'm concerned Warmaker, RockyDog, and anyone else that likes poking me can go **** themselves.

Moderator Edited for language

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/07/2009 02:42:37

Darkbee

Berserker

I'm locking this thread since, as have many others lately, it has degenerated into vulgar name-calling and verbal abuse.

Weewar is a fun, turn-based strategy game that is meant to be played by children and adults of varying ages, races, religious and sexual preference. They should be able to play and enjoy this site and its various features, without the threat of verbal abuse or ridicule, or necessity to tolerate such moronic behavior.

If you must post nonsensical, non-Weewar related material then there is a spam thread in which to do so. Note that the spam thread, like the rest of this site is still not a place for vulgar language or verbal abuse.

I'm not interested in pity parties about freedom of speech, blah blah blah. You want freedom of speech, start up your own blog with a provider that operates a policy of "anything goes" and have at it. You can berate the entire world and tell us all how the entire human race is wrong. I would always argue that Earth: Population 1, would be a REALLY dull place.

I'm not singling out any one particular individual, I'm just telling it like it is. I've sat back and let this go on, with some reasonable tolerance, and allowing some the "freedom" that they so desperately crave. However, now I've had enough, and the simple fact of the matter is that we live in a world of rules and if you don't like it go elsewhere.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next