Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

Poll results: Shoud/can the wee-community buy and develop Weewar?

Yes, and I'll pay to play 34% [ 41 ]
Yes, and I'll help 21% [ 26 ]
Yes, but it sounds impossible 14% [ 17 ]
Maybe - depends on the price and the skills required/on hand 21% [ 25 ]
No, bad idea - we'd just make a mess of it 5% [ 6 ]
No, let it die 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 121

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

xXODTDXxSHIELD

Heavy Trooper

if we could add stuff to this game, then i will help, heli and troop transports, building walls and base defenses, apc's and even amo limits which would limit the DFA's and even neutralize the rush strategy some what. but i doubt people will see eye to eye with me

Shulgin

Tank

alupa wrote:
I realize that Alex would normally be this person, but as he is away with child, who's next in line now that Bert is MIA? I'd like to set up a game/chat with whoever is the most viable, and informed, community representative.

Any thoughts?

Spadequack/Ryan is your man. You might also want to speak to McMonster who kicked off this initiative (although I believe he just left for a 3 weeks holiday in Thailand)

McMonster

Tank

Shulgin wrote:
alupa wrote:
I realize that Alex would normally be this person, but as he is away with child, who's next in line now that Bert is MIA? I'd like to set up a game/chat with whoever is the most viable, and informed, community representative.

Any thoughts?

Spadequack/Ryan is your man. You might also want to speak to McMonster who kicked off this initiative (although I believe he just left for a 3 weeks holiday in Thailand)

I agree that Spade is certainly the one to talk to. I'm just a rabble rouser. but i'd like to see weewar live long and prosper.

loving being back in thailand...

spadequack

Heavy Tank

I'm probably the best one to talk to about this if you want a somewhat quick reply. You can reach me at spadequack@gmail.com. I can get you in contact with Alex or someone from EA if you prefer to talk directly to them.

thuldai

Raider

Give'em hell, alupa!

x_JediArroN_x

Trooper

If I were involved, I would definitely be interested in spending serious amounts of time in helping the project, I could come up with new ideas and features of WeeWar, that will make it more enjoyable for everyone, and attract new players easier. However, I don't feel like I'll be included to this extent in this project.

It's a great idea nevertheless, I've played WW for 2-3 years (on and off) - I want this game to be saved, don't let it die on us, I grew up with it

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next